Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pictures

So...  I've been looking at the pictures we have on our walls for months now - how Cora's 1 year picture is the most recent (and she has NO hair and looks like such a baby!)... and how Kayson looks so different too (he was almost 5).  And from 5 to 5 1/2, he's changed a lot!

So with that... I decided to find someone to take their pictures.  A lot of our friends have spent a fortune getting pictures taken and they've been AMAZING...  but I decided to got a cheaper route and try a gal I found on Facebook.  We met her Saturday morning... she was very nice, friendly, good with the kids... but the kids weren't all that great.  Well - Kayson was good... he does well.  So I'm sure I have some good ones to choose of him.  Cora on the other hand... YIKES.  I'll be thrilled if I have one that I like of her.  She's so darn busy... wouldn't sit with brother (which she will for me!), wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds, wouldn't look a the camera.  Double yikes!  We'll see how they turn out.  I'm already anxious.  ha.  I'm hoping I'm jinxing myself and they'll be AWESOME!  :)

Before we left, this was the picture I got.  Sweet.  Just wish it was outside, with a better background.  ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment