Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pool Time

Saturday was a great day!
Kayson went to a birthday party for a friend...  meanwhile, Cora and I went to Target for some things, then we stopped at Daddy's work for a bit.  Then back to pick up Buster.  He had a good time, told me all about the party!
We grilled for lunch (enjoying the beautiful day)...then the kids took naps.  Yes, Kayson too - he needed it after his busy morning.  Once the kids were up, we headed to the aquatic center.  It was a warm day, and I was getting antsy!!  
We really enjoyed ourselves...  Cora loved it, Kayson, of course, was hesitant, but he had a good time.  We just want him comfortable!!!

Our beach baby.  :)
We got home around supper time... and just played outside.  It was such a nice night.  We got a fire going, and our neighbor, Jess, came over.  Cora was in bed around 8:20... and Kayson stayed up with us for awhile - finally calling it quits at 10pm.  :)  (Thank god for weekends...  by the way, he slept until 10 am this morning!!!)  Anyway, Ryan, Jess and I really enjoyed ourselves... just talking!  

Today has been by far the laziest day I've had in a long time... and now I'm regretting it!  I have so much on my list to do around here, and I didn't do one thing.  GRRR!  But we've enjoyed a lot of quiet time, so I guess that's ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment