Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

It's been a pretty darn good day.  We all slept in...  Cora (til about 7:50), and Ryan and Kayson til about 8:45.  Yea them.  We layed around for awhile... then finally got ourselves up and at 'em!
We headed to Nevada for lunch and lots of playing time.  Lunch was great, then we just let the kids play.  Blair and Martina have a great little open area behind them... and a little playground.  The kids loved it!  Then we got out the water sprinklers...  then brought ourselves inside for tractor playing too.  Those kids are BUSY!  

It was great to see everyone... and even Grandma Janis joined us, which was nice.  It was the first time she had seen Landry, so she got lots of snuggle time with her, which was special for her I'm sure.  

We got home around 5:15...  and the kids were wiped out.  They did sleep on the way home, but they were still wiped out after that short nap.  Cora was pretty much a bear.  Anyway, we ate quick, then I actually put Cora down early.  She struggled, but I honestly think it was because she was over-tired.  I hate that feeling, and felt sorry for her.  She's also been tugging at her ear... so...  I just hope she sleeps well and tomorrow is a new 'normal' day for her!

I think Ryan had a great Daddy's Day.  He's a great father to these kiddos... and I'm blessed to have him in my life. 

All the Taylor Daddy's and their kids.  Awesome picture.
K using Tate's tractor!
See-Saw fun!
 
Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment