Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weird day

Today's been kind of a weird day... 

  1. I had a 15 year old filling fixed today.  Yes, it's at least 15 years old!!!  When I was growing up, I didn't really take care of my teeth... bad me.  I had several cavities, but once I 'grew up', I started taking care of my teeth.  Better late than never, right?!   Anyway, I went a couple weeks ago to just have a cleaning... and had a sore tooth.  Doc said there was a crack in the filling.  Awesome.  So it was fixed today...  I didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't terrible.  (Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be).   But tonight, it's sore.  Just achy.  
  2. We were 'missing' a package today.  Ryan ordered me something for Christmas (I know about it and can't wait to open it!)  According to the tracking, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday.  We didn't see it... so tonight, he looked again, and it was confirmed it was delivered yesterday afternoon.  UM...  great.  So I just went back out to the mailbox... nothing in our mailbox, but I opened all the bigger containers and there were two packages in one of them.  I looked at both of them - one was our package (awesome!) and the other one was for a different address (same house number, different street).  I'll take that to them tomorrow.  But either way, we got it.  Thank goodness!
  3. Ryan traveled up to Dows this afternoon for work... on his way back, he was following a semi and some ice fell off the trailer and smacked Ryan's truck.  LITERALLY.  His front grill is all tore up, and the hood too.  He's lucky that the windshield didn't bust.  Absolutely crazy... and weird.  See the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. So your package was just in a random big mailbox without a key to it in your mailbox??? Weird! We have the worst postal workers ever. I am always getting other peoples mail! Ugh! Glad you found it. And..oh my goodness on that ice hitting Ryan's Tahoe! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete