Friday, December 7, 2012

We are getting there!

Ryan and I were able to cross some things off the list last night when we did a little shopping...
  • We got a few things for Kayson last night - Birthday gift too. 
  • Finish up Eden, Lindsay & Lil Ryan. Hope & Ash are done. Tate is done.
  • Start Daycare teachers - thanks to Pinterest I have a ton of ideas, just need to pick one and DO IT! -- Started!  YEA!
  • Purchase the adult gift cards for the Taylor side. I know EASY PEASY, just need to do it!
  • Purchase for Mike. One more thing for Blair. Martina & JeanAnn are done.  -- One thing for Mike, check.
  • Finish up Ryan. Oh what does that man want or need!?!? :) -- One thing for him... he picked out.
  • Print off pictures of our family for some extended family members we don't see often. -- Done!
  • Print off pictures of Hardy Grandkids for my parents.
  • There's probably more... :)
  • WRAP. -- Wrapped a few last night. 
It's started... we have a plan.  Next week, I'll use a Kohl's 30% that we have - I'll finish up Lindsay and Kayson there.  Eden & Lil Ryan's will be purchashed this weekend online.  Then I'll finish up the teacher gifts.  Mike & Blair -- Ryan says we'll do online... we have ideas, so that's a start!  :) 

We are getting there! 

Along with finishing that stuff up, we have on our list to go visit Santa at the mall some evening, and do the Jolly Holiday Lights. 

I'm ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment