Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa

We tried visiting Santa tonight...  we talked to Kayson about it.  Of course, he was hesitant at first, then got excited and watched the other kids talk with him and sit on his lap.  He knew what he was going to tell Santa he wanted...  etc.   It's our turn... and he instantly had a meltdown.  (Just like last year, but last year, he DID finally sit on his lap)... this year, not so much.  Even with Cora sitting with Santa - Kayson wasn't having it.  SO...  me, Cora & Santa got our picture taken.  


and Kayson cried...  Oh boy, poor kid.  I'm half tempted to take him back, with just me and see what happens.  I don't know.  I don't want to force him, but I'm disappointed... and he will be too when he gets older.  

Anyway, on our way out, he did sit here...  this is as "Christmasy" as it gets I guess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment