Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family Photos

Early December, we decided to get family pictures taken... and a few single shots of the kiddos.  My indoor equipment is broke awhile back, and we've decided we won't be fixing it.  I'm probably done with the photography thing.  Which is fine...  I can still shoot with my great camera and am thankful for that... 

Anyway, I wanted a family picture for our Christmas cards this year...  We've never done that, never had a 'professional' one done, and I'm SO GLAD WE DID!  The gal we went to was great - very relaxed... took her time... we laughed, got to know her and just felt comfortable.  AND the price was JUST RIGHT.  (Which is what I'm all about!) 

Here are a few of our favorites (I'm sharing, now that our Christmas cards are out!)  Enjoy!

If you want to know the gals information, let me know... I'll pass it along, plus if you book with her - I get a discount.  :)  Bonus!








No comments:

Post a Comment