Friday, December 14, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I'm not a big baker...  so I can't really answer this. 

2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? It depends on the gift.  I do like wrapping...  but if the gift is just too big or awkward, definitely going the gift bag route.  I can make those pretty too!

3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? Winter time: At bedtime - it drops to 69 degrees, but in the morning, it rises to 71...  if we are home (weekends), it's usually at 71.  And it's comfortable.
Summer time: I think we typically have it at 68 or so...  seems to work for us!
4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you? We are close...  still have a few things to purchase (mostly gift cards).  I'm still waiting on a few things to arrive in the mail (online shopping)...  But the wrapping - eeehhh, I need to finish that up! 

5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? We do Elf on the Shelf - his name is Hawkeye.  Last year, he literally just showed up in different spots around the house...  no big deal.  This year, we are doing some fun things with him.  Kayson seems to 'like it', but sometimes I'm not sure if he really believes it.  He's so damn smart.  But for now, we'll continue having fun with it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment