Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We are surviving!

Day 2 of work and daycare is done and everything has went well.  I'm pleased, but sad to be back to work and away from Cora, but glad to be on a routine (and getting Cora on a routine at daycare). 

So far, I'm tired.  Wow - a different type of tired than having a newborn...  it's the "Working Mom" tired.  I know it gets better, but right now, I'm suffering!  :)  2:00 rolls around and my eyes.are.heavy!  I've been also getting headaches - staring at a computer screen all day is another adjustment!

I have also learned over the past two days that my feet hurt BAD.  I mean, I haven't worn dress shoes/heels/boots for MONTHS and to go back to dressing up and walking quite a ways in these shoes - HURTS!!  It's crazy how not only your mind has to adjust to these changes, but my body does too!  ha.

People at work were glad to have me back...  it was a nice welcoming day yesterday.  My boss brought in cookies - very nice, and I handed them all out to others!  Only leaving myself with 1!  (Good job Janelle!)  I had several people stop by to talk, which was nice too.  It sure made the day go fast, which was EVEN more nice! 

So... we are all surviving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment