Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Money sucks

Do you like that title?  That's how I feel today...  money just plain sucks.  Or should I say, I almost wish everything was free.  I know that's not realistic or ever going to happen...  but I'm annoyed.  

First, Christmas is expensive...  of course, we want to give nice things to family and friends... and of course, we want nice things for our home (decorating, etc.), and nice things for ourselves and our kids.  Who doesn't?  

Second, Quincy went BACK to the vet today... he's been chewing at his other leg (opposite leg that had the tumor on it)...  I've put an E-collar on him thinking that would help (keep him away from licking/chewing), it didn't help...  I finally took him today.  Result is an infection that he's caused by licking/chewing and it's got a lot of healing to do.  It's painful for him too.  So...  after another large bill, we have pills and a spray for him.  I hate spending the money on stuff like this...  I don't want that to sound disheartening or that I don't care for Quincy, because I do.  I may get irritated with him, but knowing this is hurting him, it does make me sad - I just HATE spending the money. 

So today I'm annoyed with money.  I know that my credit card bill is going to be outrageous...  so maybe Santa will bring me a wad of cash.  :)  Or like Ryan says, I should have played the lotto today...  he did, I didn't.  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment