Sunday, November 18, 2012

Freaking Hilarious

I have more Kayson Funnies.  Oh that kid.
No.1
Last week him and I went to Kohl's to pick up a Christmas gift (we had a 30% off coupon AND a $30 Cash Back!)  After looking around, we ended up in the toy section... he found a Tonka blader thing.  He was in heaven.  I took a picture of it on my phone and told Kayson we would pass it on to Herky the Elf when he arrives.  He seemed okay with that.

Today we did a few errands... the entire time, Kayson is asking about this blader and how he wants to show Ryan.  Ryan gave in and we went to Kohl's - telling Kayson we would not be buying it.  On the way into the store, Ryan says "How much is it Kayson?" Kayson's response was "I don't care!"  WHAT!??!  OMG, Ryan and I laughed and laughed... hilarious.  (and by the way, Ryan gave in even more and bought it for him!!)

No.2
Moving on...  we went to HyVee to get groceries after our other errands...  as we were leaving, there was a car in the area right in front of the store loading up groceries...  (slowing down all the cars - and on a Sunday morning, everyone and their dog are at the grocery store!)  Ryan proceeds to say (somewhat quietly) - "You are slowing it up, Jack O."  (Yah, Nice...).  Kayson then says "Pull your head outta your butt and let's go!"  Again... OMG.  I'm literally crying as I type this, it was SO.FUNNY.    (You may be wondering when he has heard that -- of course, Ryan -- he had said that multiple times during the Iowa FB game Saturday.)  Again, nice.  :)

Don't judge.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment