Friday, November 30, 2012

My Friday Babblings

  • Kayson had jamma day today at daycare... he was so excited!  He picked them out and was all ready to go!  He thought it was funny to wear shoes with them!  ha.  :)
  • Cora is doing well...  growing so fast.  Makes me sad - especially when I honestly don't feel like I see her at all!  She's so good, that during the evenings we are so busy getting supper ready and get K bathed/ready for bed, that I don't sit down long enough to even hold her.  BAD ME.  I WILL make a better effort.  Thank god for weekends.
  • Ryan's work/boss is awesome.  Simply awesome.  I was surprised with an amazing gift yesterday in the mail from his boss - personalized card and signed by him with a very generous gift inside.  Very, VERY thoughtful.  Ryan and I talked about it (and have talked about this for years now) --- the traveling my suck, but we do it, we make it work.  And not one other company is going to treat him (OR ME) the way they do... so we are lucky and Ryan's staying!  :)
  • I'm thrilled it's Friday.  Period.
  • This Saturday evening we have Ryan's work holiday party - it's a fancy one this year.  I was told on Monday that it's 'formal' wear...  WHAT?!  REALLY?!?  What the hell am I going to wear?!  I tried some skirts from a few neighbors...  out of the 5, only 1 worked, but I didn't think it was dressy enough...  so I went out and bought something.  Not exactly what I wanted to do (especially with Quincy's vet bill and Christmas in general), but I did.  Ryan approved and I think it'll be nice...  something I can wear again too. 
  • We are getting family pictures taken this Sunday...  I'm excited.  I'm excited to have someone else do this... and it's a professional.  I'm just hoping that Ryan keeps his eyes open and Kayson's chapped lips don't look TOO terrible!  :)
Here's to Friday and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment