Friday, November 9, 2012

Good Day

Today is my last week day with Cora.  We spent the morning together cuddling.  I don't normally do that...  I don't normally hold her a lot, but I did this morning.  I held her, snuggled, we 'talked' and played.  She was a joy.  

Late this morning, we met up with my sister and her husband to do some shopping.  They were in town for Christmas shopping, so I figured we would get out and walk with them.  We had such a fun time... Cora was great, Trish & Greg both just oohh and aawed over her, it's so sweet.  We just had fun, I really enjoyed it.  

This afternoon we are just hanging out... waiting for Kayson and Ryan to get home.  Tonight we are meeting up with the Taylor's at a hotel, so K and Tate can do some swimming.  Should be fun for the kiddos.  

It's been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment