Thursday, March 3, 2011

We've been B.U.S.Y!

All I have to say is - Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Ryan's been in Kansas this week. Kayson and I have done great - meaning, we've kept busy!

Monday AND Tuesday Kayson was spoiled and got to play with Miss Cali. Two nights in a row! Lucky little kiddos! They did well together like always... even with Cali's little 'bossy' demeanor! ;) Oh she's SUCH a girl! And as a side note, we have bribery when they get older --- a bath together!!! OH it's priceless! Pictures & video were taken! ;)

Wednesday I had volleyball. Miss Whitney (one of Kayson's wonderful teachers) stayed with him. You know she's a keeper when her and him are sitting on the couch reading and I'm running around getting my stuff together... and Kayson says "Momma volleyball... Bye Bye Momma!" as he waves and smiles! Didn't even phase him that I was leaving... simply awesome! We've been SO lucky to really connect with several of his teachers along the way... it's great!

Tonight... tonight we actually have nothing planned... however, as I'm sitting here getting ready to go home... I'm thinking - we could go to the mall and play, we could go for a drive (he LOVES to look at the houses that are being built around us!) or... we could just stay in. I'm not sure what we'll do - but either way, we won't be sitting! We'll stay busy!

And tomorrow... Ryan will be home. Hallelujah! ;) I'm ready for a weekend with my hubby... and also lunch with a friend, so Ryan can have some alone time with K!

No comments:

Post a Comment