Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30DBC: Nicknames you have & why you have them

Oh this is going to be embarrassing... at least one of them. Here it goes:

Muffy. Yes, Muffy. When I was a baby, my Dad called me 'Muffin'... and then when I got a little older, it changed to Muffy. And I still get called this by my immediate family.

Phoebes. This started at work - an old co-worker of mine and I were joking around and I apparently said or did something that reminded him of Phoebe on FRIENDS. He thought it would be funny to call me that. This only gets brought up about once a year now.

Jaaaaaanel. That's kind of hard to type out! This started by Lacey... and then soon was followed by Ryan calling me that... and now Colleen does and a few other close friends.

Hardy Har Har. Yes, lovely. This was a junior high/high school nickname. I haven't been called that in years, and I'm glad for that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment