Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thinking...

about lots of stuff tonight...
  • Kayson seems to think it's cool to go #2 10 minutes after we get home from daycare! I told him today that "he needs to go poop at daycare - that's what we pay them for!" ha.
  • Kayson has officially moved from calling us Momma & Dadda (on a regular basis) - we've moved to "Mom" and "Dad". That makes me super sad! Are we that old!??!
  • Ryan is home. YEA! Tonight = sitting on the couch together watching basketball... Love it!
  • We got our new laptop - loving it so far. We have everything transferred over except all my pictures. That's a task - maybe we'll tackle that this weekend.
  • Kayson's been SO tired this week... and has also been eating like a horse. (I'm not complaining AT ALL!) He's slept well - all through the night, which is awesome too. Now that Daddy is home, I hope he keeps it up! ha.
  • One of Kayson's daycare teachers told me today that he's starting to get an imagination. She asked if we had a parrot at home. I laughed and said no - she said he told her today that he has a parrot named Pete. Interesting.
  • There are houses going up all around us - well, in our backyard, as Kayson calls it. I'll have to take a picture this weekend of the progress.
  • I feel like shopping. Not a good sign. ;)
  • We need to go through Kayson's books again. We read so much that I get tired of the same books!!! I know Kayson probably doesn't care, he goes to the same 3 or 4 every night, but I'm ready for new ones. (And I JUST got done saying this about 3 weeks ago - and I bought a few then). Time flies and he's growing TOO FAST!
  • We've purchased a few spring/summer clothes for Kayson - the drawback is that he doesn't want to try any of the clothes on - especially the shorts. I have a feeling he's going to hate the transition to shorts!!
That's all I've got tonight. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to start the Five Question Friday thing back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment