Monday, March 7, 2011

Promoted... Busy... 1/2 Day... Thinking... Ramblings

Lots of 'happenings' have been going on in the Taylor household over the last couple days... We had a nice weekend - nice weekend with Ryan at home. Gosh I miss him when he's gone. We kept busy obviously last week, but still at 10 pm when it's bedtime, I miss him - I miss laying in bed watching TV and talking... He's gone again this week, and crossing my fingers that it's the last time for awhile (meaning a couple months maybe)!

We enjoyed the scenery at Uncle Buck's & Bass Pro Shop Saturday evening... We had never been there, so we walked around that LARGE place for a couple hours. Kayson loved walking around - testing out the pontoon boats (awesome), sitting on the 4 wheelers, and watching the real, LARGE fish. It was a good time, and he was worn out...

Last week I was notified at work that I was being promoted. I was thrilled... thrilled that the work I've done has paid off... that my boss and other management see what I can bring to the department and they trust in me. It was a very, VERY nice feeling.

Today I'm taking a 1/2 day off... to spend some more time with Martina & Tate. Martina goes back to work next Monday... and we were hoping to get some more time together... and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll do lunch and she wants to do some shopping... sounds good to me! With things being super busy (at home... and at work), it's nice to have a little break... and this break will be so relaxing. We'll pick up Kayson from daycare a little early too, so he can have some extra time with Tate too.

Ryan and I ordered a new laptop last night... Ours has been a great laptop, I think we've had it for nearly 6 years... maybe? Either way, it's been good... but just in the last 6 months or so we've seen some 'problems' with it. One thing that comes to mind for me is (and only because it happened to me!) I went to open the 'lid' awhile back and the little gray covers on the screws popped off. It was so comical at the time and literally makes me laugh out loud now. It's just funny... it was like it was busting at the seams! ha. That's just something very small, but it was time for an upgrade, so I'm anxious to have that here in the next week or so.

Kayson is growing up way too fast. I mean - REALLY?!?! He's talking like a big boy, he's helping out with so much, he's just such a little man and all I want to do is squeeze him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment