Sunday, August 30, 2009

On his tummy!

With all the craziness and crying going on in our household... I was worried sick about bedtime tonight. We did our normal routine: bottle upstairs in his room (didn't finish it), rocked a little, and layed him down, walked out of the room. Kayson kicked and fussed just for about 5 minutes or so... I was thinking 'Wow - thought for sure this would be a lot worse!' So I went to check on him - HE'S ON HIS TUMMY! OMG - how did he get that way!?!? (besides the obvious!) I'm in shock and now have something else to worry about - making sure he's okay!!!

Either way, he got onto his tummy on his own!!

1 comment:

  1. I hated when she started sleeping on her tummy, or she'd roll over and then couldn't get back on her back and then she'd cry! Now she prefers to sleep that way!...Really she prefers to sleep in bed with us surrounded by pillows and blankets! ha....GO KAYSON!

    ReplyDelete