Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ice Cream... and Yawning

Ryan says no to ice cream... I say yes! But I know that we shouldn't go get Dairy Queen Blizzards (Strawberry Cheesequake is my choice), simply because it won't look good on our already not so thin waist-lines!! Damn. That's just no fun... now is it!??!

In between thinking about a snack (DQ) and doing photography stuff online tonight, I've done a lot of yawning and rubbing my eyes. (Reminds me of Kayson at about 4:45 - his normal fussy, tired time). I got my hair cut (trimmed) tonight... that always makes me a little sleepy too - head massage and just getting so relaxed. Lacey is already on 'maternity leave', so Chantelle took care of me tonight, she did a great job. I'll update you on Baby Reed (who is suppose to arrive Thursday morning!)

Off to do some more yawning...

No comments:

Post a Comment