Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend & New Room

We had a nice weekend... it was wonderful having Ryan home, of course the weekend went too quickly!! Saturday night, Ryan & I enjoyed a night out with some friends for dinner - my parents came to watch Kayson for a couple hours. Sunday, Ryan & Kayson hung out while I did some errands... sometimes I feel Ryan doesn't get much alone time with Kayson, so this was perfect. I fought the crowds at the grocery store and Target! ha. Ryan took off for South Dakota again yesterday afternoon... hopes to be home mid week, if not Thursday. (Much better than Friday - how one day can make a difference!)

Today was back to work/daycare - Kayson has been moved to a different room at Koalaty Time. Much more of an adjustment for me, than Kayson! We were lucky enough to have wonderful teachers before (Becky & Nicole), so it's sometimes hard to think that anyone else could be that good and bond with Kayson. I think the room change will be fine, like I said - I don't think it even phased Kayson. His new teachers are Alisha & Becky (a different one), and Katie helped out today too. I was pleased - I think it'll be just fine... Alisha & Katie both said that Kayson was a good boy today.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend... Enjoy!
I pulled out Winnie the Pooh to play with - Kayson hugged on him and then tossed him around!

Look at those blue eyes! So sweet. The question is: will they stay blue?!

No comments:

Post a Comment