Thursday, August 20, 2009

1:00 am and Restless

Kayson was up last night around 1:00 am doing his groaning and moaning sounds... I have to worry a little - is this normal? Is he just being vocal? Does something hurt? Is he going through a growth-spurt? I'm confused... and tired! I let the moaning sounds go for about 5 minutes, then it got louder and louder... I figured I'd try to rock the little bugger - thinking to myself "he hates to be rocked, he's not a big cuddler." Well, I was wrong (first time of course)! - he let me rock him and he snuggled right in and death gripped his softy and we rocked. Ahhh it was sweet... even as he's tooting. :) Anywho, we rocked for about 15 minutes or so (knowing if I would have only rocked for 1 minute, it wouldn't have worked). He did lay right back down and slept good until about 4:00 am. Let the moaning start again...

He's obviously restless, and I'm not quite sure if there's a trick to this or not? Or we just wait it out?

I told Ryan this morning, I can't wait for him to hear this moaning and groaning noises that Kayson is making - it's so wierd! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment