Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Yes, simple as that - Thank god it's Friday. Ryan will be home tonight, I'm leaving a little early from work, and we get two full days together. Can't ask for anything else right now.

I've already had a busy morning (more than normal)... I took Kayson to daycare (just in case you were wondering - the night time is still not going well - he was up quite a bit)... then came back home to pick up Murphy to take him to the vet for a teeth cleaning. I couldn't take him there til 8ish, so I vacuumed real quick, then we headed out. I'm sure Quincy is beside himself at home - panting, barking, oh boy. Then on my way to work - I get on I235, up to speed (a little over maybe), and I catch up with a ton of traffic, going RIGHT at the speed limit. Well, I see a Des Moines police car ahead of us... It's funny, he was going RIGHT UNDER the speed limit, so then people think they can't pass him. Well, I got through some of the traffic, and I passed him - going the speed limit, not one MPH over... soon enough I see several other cars doing the same thing... it's was comical to me.

Anyway, it's Friday and I'm thrilled. The weather is suppose to be wonderful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment