Sunday, April 9, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Scooted out of work a little early - had lunch with my friend Melissa, who I see about twice a year.  She was in our wedding, and man how time gets away from someone/us.  We decided we would try to do lunch more than twice a year... 

Cora then got her hairs cut.  Man, it had been awhile!!  And now it looks soooo much better. 

Friday night we grabbed pizza at Gusto, then back home and just hung out. 

Saturday:
Ryan worked at work, then did some church finances, and a few errands.  He wasn't around much!  Kids and I just hung out at home...  it was a super windy day, so we ended up just hanging out inside in the morning.  Finally in the afternoon we got outside a little.  Kayson played with the neighbor kids a bit, and Cora snoozed on my lap for a bit.  I soaked that in.  

I got groceries, then more of hanging out.  Ryan and Kayson practiced some more baseball at the park nearby.   And Cora and I just played.  She was pretty sweet for me, but then it turned ugly.  She was then rotten by the time bedtime got here on Saturday night.  Lots of hollering and she got her bottom spanked.  

I know I was over it.  #MakesMeMad

Sunday:
We had a great time at church this morning.  I just feel more and more comfortable there...  we seem happy there.  The people are just... great.  Ryan had a board meeting, so the kids and I headed home...  just made a quick lunch.    Kayson went over to his buddy, Carter's house for a couple hours.   The rest of us didn't do much during those couple of hours.  I always think I'll be productive when I'm minus a kid... nope, I did a few random things around the house, and watched Ryan snooze.  ha.  Oh boy.  

Once K was home, the kids and I went outside to get some more fresh air.  Well, windy air!   The neighbor girls came over and played with Cora, so that was nice for her... and me.  I think they played for a good hour and a half.  I know I was wiped out.  

Supper was had... baths were done... and bedtime early.  Especially for Cora.  Night time has been a struggle for her... which is no fun. 

Here are some pics from the weekend.  I'm doing a LITTLE better job at taking pics.  

Ya know... just a 'normal' afternoon outfit.  :)
Snoozin' in Dad's chair.  
Nice rain boots.  ha.
Ridin' and playin' with Livvy & Sydney
Just cruisin' with Livvy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment