Friday, April 21, 2017

This & That


  • Kayson's allergies are in an uproar!  POOR KID.  Wednesday morning he woke and his eyes were all puffy, watery and itchy.  It just broke my heart, cuz I (and Ryan) know exactly how he feels.  And it's NO FUN.  So we are doing some liquid meds and also the oils.  I'm really hoping we can cut the meds down a little week by week, and then just use the oils...  More to come. 
  • Cora has had a rough couple weeks with her mornings.  (I mean - we go from being a brat at night, to a brat in the morning!)  We have been fighting over clothes.  OMG - typical girl.  Anyway, the night before I always sit out their clothes, cuz we don't have time in the morning to deal with that.  So for awhile now, I've been talking with Cora about the outfit/shirt, etc that I'm picking out.  Typically she's ok with the choice, but most of the time she ends up throwing a fit and wanting something different.  And that's been the routine for the last week.  Half of the problem is that she needs spring/summer clothes... but of course, the weather is so off and on, I can't predict anything!!  We'll be going shopping soon.  
  • JeanAnn got Kayson the game BINGO for Easter.  Except it's not with 'balls' it's with cards... and it's perfect.  We have been playing BINGO each night before bed...  it's really good, good quiet time, and also really good for Cora.  She recognizes the numbers really well, and I think this will help her with double digits.
  • RANDOM - I have been styling my hair differently.  Lacey has helped me of course, but I'm really really liking it.  As I don't have many pictures of myself, I just wanted to write this down, so I don't forget.  :)
  • Only 5 more weeks til Kayson is done with 2nd grade.  Unbelievable.  
  • We need new deck furniture...  last year, on a whim, I sold our old furniture.  So now our deck is bare, and we'll start having nice weather... so we need to purchase something.  Even if it's cheap, I don't care!  :)


BINGO in our pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment