Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Random

  • I miss Mom.  It's been almost 2 months already.  It hurts. 
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas actually...  kind of weird to say that, but I am.  Typically I'm just overwhelmed and don't want to deal with the travelling, potential of being around sick people, etc....  but I'm definitely ready for a day at home with my little family.  We have spoiled Kayson this year, so I'm excited to see how he reacts to some of the gifts we got him.  And I mean SPOILED.  Eek. 
  • I did my Volunteer Day yesterday - wrapping gifts at Valley West Mall for the Children's Cancer Connection.  It was a slower day than other days we've been there...  but we had a good time catching up!  
    Kelly, Colleen, Renee, Me
  • We bought a Sleep Number bed last Monday... and it was supposed to be delivered last night.  We were told it was delayed, and won't be delivered til this coming Friday.  NOT IDEAL - since Friday is the day before the holiday weekend, and we won't really be around all day.   I was irritated... still am.  I was so looking forward to sleeping on a new bed!!!!!  More to come on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment