Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas #4 - Us

Merry Christmas from our little family. 
We had a super nice day...  up around 7:15 by Kayson.  And him and I sat for about 15 minutes quietly and talked...  then he couldn't stand it any longer, so he woke Cora up.  She probably would have slept another 40 minutes I bet.  She's been tired all day...  (of course, I'm praying she's not sick and just super tired from the busyness).  Anyway, Santa had come...  brought the kids big bean bag chairs, which are cool.  And other fun things.  

We ate a little breakfast...  then the kids were dying for gifts.  And they were spoiled... literally.  Again, I felt like Cora was a little 'off', but then she'd perk up a little...  










Kayson's been playing with his new PS4 gaming system...  and is loving it.  Ryan loves it too, so that's fun.  Cora took a little rest too, not very long though.  I've done some laundry - getting all the new clothes cleaned and caught up. 

It's been a nice day at home.  I really enjoy being at home on Christmas Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment