Sunday, December 25, 2016

Kayson's 8th Birthday

At promptly 1:16 pm this afternoon - Ryan spanked K's butt 8 times and Cora pinched him to grow another inch.  :)

Our little boy is no longer little (hasn't been for a long time!)   He's growing fast... getting taller...  and smarter by the minute.   We don't have official stats on him - but we weighed him - 55 lbs. and about 4' 4", we think!  ha. 

He woke me around 7:15 this morning with a whisper --- "I can't really sleep any longer Mom!"  He rushed out to the living room... then back in and told me Santa had came.  Again, like every other year -- my first words are "Happy Birthday buddy"  He smiles and thanks me.  

He was spoiled with gifts this year, on the Christmas side...  but for Birthday too.  We've said he's not getting ANYTHING FOREVER.  ha.  He seemed thankful and happy. 

Happy 8th birthday Kayson Michael.  We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment