Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gingerbread Houses

We tried to be parents of the year... and I think we did it (for one night anyway).  

I purchased gingerbread houses a couple weeks ago...  and every night the kids have asked when we can put them together.  Well, little did I know that this was such a big process!!!!  We FINALLY put the 'walls' together on Sunday night... and then we have to let it sit.  No patience there!

And Monday we did the decorating.  Kayson and I tag teamed it... and Ryan and Cora tag teamed theirs.  I have to say Ryan and Cora's was WAY cooler.  :)  But regardless, it was fun...  Kayson did well, was all in and wanted to do all these 'weird' things, but we ended up being pretty plain.  And then Ryan kind of took over and Cora helped a little.  Funny.  

All a success.




Cora & Daddy's house

Kayson & Mommy's house

No comments:

Post a Comment