Saturday, May 4, 2013

Oooo... a little of everything

Last time I posted was Tuesday...  Ryan was gone most of the week, home late Thursday night.  I tried to keep busy this past week... which is good, but then exhausting too!

Wednesday evening, we hit up the mall for dinner and some playing...  Nicky & Avery joined us.  It's a lot of work with Avery and Kayson together...  they are busy.  They get SO EXCITED to be with each other!!!  When that happens, ears don't work for either of them!!  Of course now, we giggle about it, but Wednesday Nicky and I were wiped out!!!  ha.

Thursday night my other friend Nikki came over after the kids were in bed...  just to chit chat, and enjoy a glass of wine.  That was super nice...  and then Ryan was home around 9:15.

Friday we visited the ENT. We went with a different ENT than we did with Kayson.  (I'm personally not a big fan of Kayson's ENT).  Anyway, this guy seems very nice... friendly...  normal...  :)  He said that Cora's ears are full of milky stuff - like jello.  Gross.  We are scheduled for tubes on Tuesday, May 14.  More to come on that. 

In the meantime... I believe I noticed it on Wednesday - Cora's two bottom teeth are coming in!!!  I was so excited!  :)  Kayson had 2 or 3 teeth by now (1st tooth when he was 6 months old).  Of course, I compare. :)  But anyway, I was thrilled to see the little white teefers coming through!  I can tell they are bothering her though... she's a little owly, needy and a low fever about once a day or so...  So we'll just watch her.  I'll be glad when we get the tubes in... I just hope to see some changes there. 

Today Ryan had an all day meeting for work - in Omaha.  So it was me and the kids.  Soccer got cancelled due to the weird snow/rain and cold weather that Iowa is getting right now.   So we did a few things this morning, then I let Kayson play at the mall again!  He did pretty good.  Both kiddos took a great nap, I did a little cleaning, but I did actually sit down... I think I snoozed a little too!  :)  Tonight we went to El Rodeo with Nicky and Avery just to get out...  again, busy with those kiddos, but it was fine.  Cora was tired and owly, but we made it through.  She was in bed by 7:50... so Kayson and I played on the iPad a little and talked.  

I'm thankful we have one more day at home... and that Ryan will be home!  I think I'll leave him at home with the kids while I do a little shopping!?!?!  :)

Here are a few pictures of my sweet kids.  Love them.

Climbs the couch. 
This is where I found the kids after naps... Kayson singing and Cora listening.
See her teeth?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment