Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I don't have much.

I don't have much to say...  ha.  
We are just hanging out tonight... no laundry, no real cleaning... just lounging.  The kids went to bed really well - Cora can hardly make it to 7:30 some nights!!!  We kind of had to skip a bath for Kayson tonight...  Our water heater has been acting up from time to time, and tonight the pilot was off... so we had cold water.  Kayson needed scrubbed... so we did our best.  (He wasn't happy).  Thankfully Ryan is in town, so a call has been made and we hope to have someone look at it tomorrow or Friday.  I just hope I have a hot shower in the morning.  I will be like Kayson - not happy if I have a cold one!  :)

Anyway, we have a lot of kids we know graduating this year...  My niece, Ashley; Ryan's cousin, Colby; and a few other friends' kids.  I purchased a few gifts tonight...  for the boys.  They are easy.  :)  I still don't have anything for Ash.  She (and her Mom) haven't given any ideas, and I really want to give her something she NEEDS for college.  So...  we'll be doing money I'm sure... and then help get her something when she moves, etc... or whatever.  

Speaking of graduates, the Taylor's have to split up this weekend.  Both Ash and Colby's Open Houses are this Saturday night...  Cora and I will go to Clarion, Ryan and K will go to Creston.  It's a big bummer, but that's just the way it goes.  It'll be a short trip, but worth being home... 

Um...  I worked from home yesterday afternoon after meeting a good friend for lunch out west.  (No reason to drive back downtown).  It was a beautiful afternoon... so I took advantage, and read a bunch of QDROs and some other research material on the deck.  Aaa heaven.  I even got some sun.  :)

Ok...  I'm done for the night.  No pictures... just babbling.  :)  G' Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment