Friday, May 24, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
The last possible second.  I'm not very good at getting out of bed... on a normal day.  BUT for some reason, if we have an appointment (like Cora's tubes), I have no problems getting out of bed SUPER early, right when the alarm goes off.  But for a 'normal' day - work day - I struggle.  I know that I have to be out of bed by 6:10 in order to still be ready by the time I get the kids up at 6:35.  (Yes, I can get ready fast).

2. Who should get a baby shower?  Is it just the first baby or all babies?
Well...  since I had a small baby shower for Cora... I have to say - if the second baby is a different gender.  That's the ONLY reason I agreed to letting my friends have a baby shower for me. 

3. How will you spend Memorial Day?
We plan on being home all weekend... just us...  which I'm looking forward to.  Sure, K will probably be bored, but we'll get through it!  If the weather cooperates, we hope to hit the zoo up Sunday morning.  I hope to get some cleaning done... and a nap in. :)

4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house?
Unfortunately no, we don't.  I live with a husband who likes to watch the storms - outside.  :)  But I do know, if it got serious enough, we would immediately go downstairs.  We are not dumb.  :)   I pray almost every night that nothing like that ever happens to us...

5. What's your favorite morning drink?
Probably a French Vanilla cappuccino from Kum & Go.  I don't like the Casey's cappuccino anymore...  too chocolaty.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment