Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Random

  • It's only Tuesday night... 
  • Ryan's gone... til Thursday night...  I miss him.
  • Cora is still fighting the ear infections...  I took her today - we'll be consulting with the ENT on Friday.  I hope to have a tubes surgery scheduled for early next week.  Doctor said we need to mention getting her adenoids out as well...  She's concerned, but also thinks she's too young.  (They could grow back???) - weird, I didn't know that.  I'm going to do some reading on that tonight!
  • Kayson has an attitude.  A 4 1/2 year old attitude?  Certainly that'll go away by 5, right?!  ha.  Doubt it.  
  • We have new rules when it's just Mommy home with the kids...  for bedtime, I put Cora down - still keeping her routine - bottle in her room (quiet time, no distractions).  So Kayson is required to stay in his room...  reading, looking through books, playing... I don't care what it is.  So far, so good this week.
  • My new boss started at work...  she seems nice.  I hope she's someone I can turn to and trust... and just be comfortable with her.  That's always a challenge, in my opinion.
  • I have the news on - apparently we have a chance of getting some snow Thursday.  GRRRR.
  • I turned on the air last night... it was 79 degrees in the house... and I anticipate turning the heat on tomorrow night.  Only in Iowa.  :)
  • Speaking of weather - I think Ed Wilson colored his hair... it seems a lot more dark than before... maybe hiding some gray!??!
  • I can't remember the last time I vacuumed.  Oops.  I remember dusting and doing bathrooms... but not vacuuming!
  • Tomorrow, May Day, is my nieces 18th birthday!!!  Ashley May - so awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment