Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ear... again.

I got a call this afternoon from daycare that Cora's right eye was all pussy, gooey, red...  They didn't need me to get her right away, but just wanted me to know...  I was actually, amazingly, able to get into OUR doctor this afternoon, so I picked her and K up and we headed out.

Diagnosis - Right ear infection.  Doc said it was pussy inside her ear.  Seriously.  Poor girl. 

Anyway, from the look on the doctors face, I knew she was going to tell me something I wouldn't like to hear...  She said "I suggest doing the 3 dose shot."  UGH.  I've heard of this, and actually thought Kayson had this, but he didn't...  Anyway, we went this route.  Rocephin - a shot today, a shot tomorrow afternoon and a shot Friday afternoon. 

I really thought we were doing well with her ears...  but really, how was I supposed to tell?  She can't tell us!!  But she's been eating awesome, and sleeping pretty well...  (I'm up with her a couple times simply because she bumps her head on the railings and startles herself)...  but she definitely didn't give us any signs...  just like the last couple infections.

I'm hoping for a smooth next couple of days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment