Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This & That

  • I loved the weather yesterday...  wow, beautiful!!!  It's such a tragedy that I had to work INSIDE a building all day!  ha.
  • Speaking of weather... I think we are REALLY close to REALLY being in Spring!  That makes me so happy.  I can't wait to play outside each night... grill out...  have friends over... 
  • Kayson had a 'rough' day yesterday at daycare...  I won't go into details, but peer pressure is showing it's ugly face by the little boys in his class.  This does not make Ryan and I happy.
  • Both kids have been sleeping like champs.  (I hope I don't jinx this!!!!)
  • Cora is now sleeping on her tummy...  being on her back, she scoots way too much and hits her head on the railings of the crib, etc.  Tummy sleeping is going awesome...  and really, is the sweetest thing I've seen.  :)  I should get a picture.
  • I'm missing my friend, Colleen!!  She had her beautiful baby girl, Shae, last Monday...  we have hardly talked (first two weeks of newborn life is HARD), so I know she's busy... plus Shae has jaundice pretty bad.  I hope this week is better for them... and we can see them Sunday.
  • I'm already looking forward to soccer again this week!  (Am I going to be that crazy Soccer Mom!?!?!)  I just know Kayson had fun...  so I'm looking forward to it!
  • Two neighbors and I are having a garage sale in May...  I have a lot to do!!!!  That really needs to make the 'list of things to do'!!! 
  • I used our 'delay bake' timer on our oven for the first time this morning.  I hope it works right!!!  We shall find out tonight when I get home!!!
  • I ordered two spring-type dresses to try to change my wardrobe up (get me out of my box a little)...  they were hidious.  Or I should say, they looked hidious on me!!  ha.  :)  They will be going back.  I just don't have the body for dresses - I'm a big rectangle.  :)
  • Speaking of clothes...  spring and summer clothes are needed for both Ryan and me...  I have a feeling we'll be doing some quick shopping sometime soon!
  • We are also researching high-back booster seats for Kayson.  He needs to be moved to a different car seat, however, he's probably safest in what he's got now, but Cora needs to be moved, and she'll be taking Kayson's current seat.  More shopping... hopefully we'll finish that up this weekend or next!

No comments:

Post a Comment