Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday... Here & Gone!

Yet, another busy Saturday we've had!!  
We were up early...  well, fairly early - I think both kids were awake and ready to go at 7:15.  We just hung out at home in the morning...  JeanAnn came for a visit while Mike had a meeting in town...  Our morning was a little tough.  While Ryan was working, Kayson challenged me.  He's been doing that a lot lately.  He's a good kid, but he's bringing home things from daycare that we don't like, and to be honest, him and I pretty much but-heads most of the time.  It's frustrating.  I feel all I did from 9 am til 11 am was holler at him and be frustrated with him... in front of Grandma.  That's embarrassing and frustrating.  Oh that joys of a 4 year old.  :)

Anyway, we had our second week of soccer.  He did pretty good again...  No pictures this week!!  It was another chilly day, gosh I'm ready for warm weather!!!  Anyway, we had a quick lunch out, which was yummy... then I hurried off to a baby shower for a neighbor.  Nikki, Nicky & I headed out and had a nice time at the shower...  the kids napped at home... and from what I hear, Ryan and JeanAnn napped as well!  ha.  

Tonight we headed over to neighbors for pizza, beer (wine for me) and kid playing.  Another great time...  it was nice to hang with the girls, drink some wine and chat!  The boys hung out downstairs with beer, and the kids!  haha.  From what I hear Kayson did really well and was pretty good for bed too, which was a plus especially with the busy day and late night.  

Backing up to last night...  we got Kayson upgraded car seats - the booster car seat. We did get one of them in our cars and he likes it!  He's such a big kid!!!  And Cora was switched over to Kayson's old seat... she sits up so big now too.  Why do they have to grow up so darn fast?!?!?!  We'll get the seats fixed up in my car tomorrow and we'll be all set...  kind of exciting!

So... it's been a good weekend thus far.  I'm hoping tomorrow is just a nice day of randomness.  Groceries, more laundry, Target run, some cleaning... and hoping to stop to see Colleen and Shae.  Now that I write that out, that sounds like A LOT!  Oh well!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment