Sunday, January 15, 2012

This & That

It's Sunday night...  BOO... however, I do have tomorrow off.  Which will be nice...  I have some appointments, hopefully a lunch date, and maybe a nap to squeeze in!  :)  Ryan will be heading to Kansas tomorrow for the week, so it'll be nice to do some random things and prep myself for a week with just Kayson and I.  

Our weekend was good...  did some things around the house, and also celebrated Tate's first birthday!  I can't believe he's 1!!  Martina and Blair hosted a very nice party at their home Saturday night... great food, company and laughs.  Tate was spoiled, just like Kayson was!!  

Today we ran to the mall...  let Kayson play at the Play Place, we got a few things at Scheel's, and had lunch out...  a 3.5 hour nap was taken by K.  WOW - I love those for him!  While he napped, we both did random things around the house, it was nice!  It felt productive!

Tonight we have had some challenges with our little boy...  it's amazing how one day he's that perfect angel, listening and asking us so nicely to do things... then you run into an evening like we've had tonight.  Everything was a fight...  lots of "NOs", lots of whining!  He wears us out!  :)  

I hope to get Kayson's 3 year pictures taken this week.  He got his hair cut Saturday morning, so his hair looks super nice... so I just really need to find the time some evening to take pics.  I know some family members need some updated ones in their homes!  ha.  
Um...  I think that's all I've got for tonight...  Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Enjoy these few pictures from last week:
K looks unhappy, but I couldn't get him to smile!  But he was happy to have Quincy sit with him.

My sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment