Sunday, January 29, 2012

No Pictures of the Fun!

Saturday evening, Ryan and I met up with about 18 of our closest friends for dinner/drinks/bowling...  we've done this a couple times over the past couple years for my birthday.  With my birthday in the winter time, and most of the time we are tired of being cooped in, we figured it's a good outing for some 'old folks'.  We had an AWESOME turnout - 20 people total... and what a great bunch of people.  I was so pleased...  but have to say, then it's hard to talk to everyone!  But I already know, they are all such social people, everyone just got along so well.  Awesome to know!  

We met up for dinner/drinks at Mickey's...  packed house and great conversation happening.  Then most of us moved up the street to the bowling alley.  (The help leaves a different word for 'nice'... opposite actually).  Somewhat disappointed in that, but we all still had fun.  

After all of this AND even bringing my camera with, I have no pictures to share.  GRR!  We all had a good time... and I'm so happy to have such wonderful friends and neighbors in my life.  Thanks to G & P Taylor for watching Kayson and Tate (so Blair & Martina could join us!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment