Wednesday, January 25, 2012

11 Weeks

"Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. 


She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming."


Have you figured it out?  Yes - Ryan and I are expecting another baby!  I'm about 11 weeks along, with an estimated due date of August 12!

The last 8 weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions...  happiness, scared, overly tired, nauseous, sad and excited!  Nearly 3 years later, things are different this time around.  I wasn't nauseous with Kayson, I don't remember being so tired that I couldn't function by 10 am.  Things are just different this time around...  I don't feel well, well - I feel half way decent about every other day.  Weird huh?  I decided yesterday that I feel really good when I'm sleeping!  :)  I'm sure it'll get better...  just a big adjustment to work hard and take care of Kayson too!

We are excited to be starting another "chapter" in our lives...  we have a lot to tackle in the next 7 months or so, but we'll do it.  More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! What a great way to announce this awesome news! We are sooo excited for Baby Taylor to arrive! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have annoucned it to the world so I don't have to be quiet about it anymore!! :) So excited, and I am thinking it's a GIRL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete