Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nice Weekend... Nice Company

Well, the weekend is over already...  even though it went fast, we had a nice one.  Friday night was our normal evening out for dinner and home to relax.  I believe I was in bed by 9:30ish.  Saturday was a day inside...  just too cold and we just didn't have any plans...  but then around 2:30, my sister, Jill and her family popped in.  It was a very nice surprise...  always good to see them and hang out.  Kayson did wake up from his nap a little early to hear our commotion... and he joined the fun.  That was so nice.

Saturday evening we went up to Ankeny to see our friends Jamie & Travis and their two boys.  Braley is just about a month or so older than Kayson, so after some warming up was done, they played pretty darn well together.  Camden is about 7 weeks old, first time Ryan and I had met him...  sweet as can be of course.  We did lots of snuggling with him. 

And today was another day inside...  My parents actually made the trip to visit today.  Mostly for my birthday.  We pretty much just hung out and chit chatted all afternoon.  Blair, Martina & Tate swung in as well...  needed to get Tate's 1 year pictures done of course!  What a doll!  It was a nice afternoon.

This evening, I need to do a little... teeny bit of work, then bed will come early again. 
What a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment