Monday, January 9, 2012

Random

  • Monday...  wow, I hate them.  I'm never ready to go back to work on a Monday morning...  YUK.
  • Kayson plays HARD down in the basement now... in his "play area".  He LOVES it!  I guess the change of scenery is key for kids.  He tells me tonight to "get on my play area Mommy - that's where we play!"
  • Ryan got his Tahoe detailed today...  wow, it looks awesome!  We will be having my car detailed soon as well, I can't wait!
  • I'm finally feeling 'normal' from my sinus infection... 
  • I made some cookies the other night...  and I tossed them out tonight, because I thought they were hard.  Well, apparently, I was wrong.  Ryan was still eating on them...  so...  word of advice from husbands to wives --- "Make sure you really check that the cookies are hard, especially when they are the husbands favorite!"  NICE.  :)
  • Mr. Tate Taylor turns 1 on Saturday...  really!??!  Can't believe a year has passed...  along with that, I'll have my car a year too on Friday!  Crazy!

Playin' Hoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment