Monday, May 9, 2011

This and That

  • Tan Lines?  Kayson has tan lines already!!  A nice line around his neck... and some on his arms too! I can't believe it!!  It's not even summer yet!  I hope to get a nice tan soon!
  • Grilling.  Grilling is going to be a popular thing to do from here on out...  tonight was great chicken breasts... tomorrow, burgers & brats.  
  • Neighbors.  I really, REALLY like our neighbors...  we are just comfortable with them... and I sure hope they feel the same way about us.  It's so nice having little ones that Kayson can play with... and adults for us to talk with...  so refreshing.
  • Comedy.  Monday nights, there are some great shows on!  Mike & Molly and Mad Love are our new fav shows.  Hilarious!  I just can't stop laughing.
  • Music.  Ryan (and Kayson) got me an iPod for Mother's Day.  I've been 'borrowing' Ryan's old iPod, and it's been giving me fits over the last few months...  now I have a new one, and I love it!  I listened to music all day today while working... it was so nice!
  • Dirty.  When we are outside from 5pm til 8 pm, we get dirty.  Kayson's feet stunk so bad tonight!!  And we just get dirty... hands, feet, everything.  I'll be soaking in a bath tonight for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment