Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miss Whitney, Potty, Finales, Short Week

This is a shout out to Miss Whitney, one of Kayson's daycare teachers.  She's simply awesome.  She's a cute, spunky gal who truly cares about our son and his well-being.  She's open with us about him and gives us suggestions on things we can try/do if we (I) have questions. 

Now if only Kayson would stay this age, and she would stay at KT forever - we'd be set!  ;) 

According to Miss Whitney, Kayson's been doing awesome at pottying at daycare!  I'm so proud of him!  We've said over the past month, we (at home) aren't going to push the pottying, until we see more of him actually going at daycare...  well, I think we are at that point!  (That scares me - even more work!)  ha.  Miss Whitney told me today that he's been dry every time it was his turn for a diaper change, and he would sit and go potty!  He even told her that he had to go potty!  OMG - This is big.  We have a toddler, a smart toddler and he's growing up way too fast!!

So, big kudos to Whitney.  We really appreciate her!!

Ryan is out of town tonight... and Thursday nights are OUR nights for TV!  I have been dragging my feet at watching some of my shows that I have DVRd, so I made up for that tonight.  Kayson was in bed early, so I have sat literally all.night.long.  UGH.  I'm caught up on the Season Finales of "One Tree Hill", "Greys Anatomy", and "Big Bang Theory".  Ryan watched "The Mentalist", so I'll have to do that sometime this weekend (Don't tell me what happened honey!)  It's great getting into all of these shows...  but now, it'll be all re-runs and dumb stuff on...  guess that just means we'll be outside even more!  ;)   


It has been nice having a short work-week.  I've been buried at work, but that's ok...  I have just one more day, then another full weekend ahead of us.  Sesame Street Live on Saturday, then another long trip - to Cedar Rapids on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment