Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

1.  Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Normally, yes...  but there are times, when I hit the sack earlier than Ryan...  he'll stay up and watch some of his shows... or catch up on his Sports Illustrated mags. 

2.  A question for the ladies --- What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I love a little scruff on Ryan...  it's not all that nice to rub against, but I think it looks REALLY good on him. 

3.  What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Yikes...  um...  well, I haven't taken very many vacations...  and from what I remember, each one has been good. 

With that being said, about 3 years ago, Ryan and I went out to Vegas for his work... and I was newly pregnant, and for a few days I just didn't feel well.  So I guess that would be the only time when I wasn't fond of being on vacation!

4.  What's the first-ever blog you followed?
I'm pretty sure it was my friend, Jessica's.  I got hooked on hers and realized that "I could do this!". 

5.  Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Not really.  Well... maybe I shouldn't say that.  When I first think of amusement parks, I think rides and rollercoasters.  That's NOT MY THING.  But the walking and watching of people is good...  and the food...  and being out in nice weather (hopefully). 

No comments:

Post a Comment