Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nice Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there...  it's been a nice (WINDY) day for us. We've been outside nearly the entire day... starting off with a great breakfast at Hy-Vee!!  YUM!  We played outside til lunch, then napped (well, Kayson napped), Ryan and I did sit down for a little bit during that time... and then we were back outside.  It's been a nice day with my boys...   and to top off the evening, we had a great dinner at El Rodeo!  YUM YUM!  ;)  We were joined by Mike & JeanAnn. 

Saturday we attended a wedding in the afternoon - one of Ryan's secretary's got married.  Beautiful wedding... very nice.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  My parents watched Kayson and they had a great time...  Mom just ooo's and awww's about that little boy.  It's so funny and so sweet.  It's so nice to know how much Kayson loves his grandparents!

It's just been a nice weekend overall...  always crabby when it's Sunday night, but oh well.  I'm ready to sit and watch some TV and NOT DO LAUNDRY!  ha.  That'll come tomorrow night... 

As Kayson was going to bed tonight, he said to me "Happy Mommy's Day".  Oooo how I love him.  And Ryan reminded him to thank me for having him... and he did.  ha. 

We purchased Kayson a sand table - and he LOVES it!  It'll be a nice toy for summer time!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! Thanks for having him - I can just hear him saying that! Love it! Glad you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete