Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A taste??

Ryan and I are getting a taste of what things are going to be like this summer...  or just when the weather is even nicer than it is right now...  we are outside ALL OF THE TIME!  Kayson's always liked being outside...  and I don't blame him!!  

This past weekend we were outside as much as we could be (before and after nap, after dinner too!)  The past two evenings we've been outside literally the minute we pull in the driveway!  Last night he had such a fit when I wanted to go change my clothes, I didn't fight him... so I was outside playing in my dress clothes.  (And for those who really know me - sweats and T-shirt is what I want to be in, the SECOND I get home!)

The fresh air is wonderful...  Kayson eats a little better (when we can get him inside!) and he sleeps super well too.  And this passes onto his Momma too...  I'm completely wiped out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment