Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday

I'm enjoying today off...  as well as having Monday and Tuesday of next week off.  I'll blog more about that later!

Here are the 5 Questions for today!

1.  Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Ankle socks... I have troubles really having ankles, so the lower the sock, the better!  ;)

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! 
When we found out Kayson was a boy...  we obviously starting throwing out more and more boys names.  It started to become an 'every-night' conversation...  and I was ready to make a decision. I mentioned several names, and got the kabosh...  Ryan would mention names and I would relate them to other kids I know, etc.  Then Ryan was traveling one week, and that Friday evening he was home and said to me - "What about Kayson?"  I said - "I love it!"  We talked about the spelling a little... and decided.  We then threw out several different middle names, and Michael (after Ryan's Dad) fit the best.  I love his name!

3. What is your favorite type of weather?
Probably mid-70s...  just when it's warm enough for shorts, but not super warm where I sweat the second I walk out the door!  
 
4.  If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? 
Gosh... that's tough.  Right now, if we get the chance to sleep in (if Kayson sleeps in), I'm still awake around 6:30!!  I would think 8 am would be about perfect... since we are going to bed so late lately, 8 am would be about 8 hours, and apparently that's what you are 'supposed' to get!  ;)
 
5.  Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?    
Oh my goodness - NO.  That's something I do not want to think about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment