Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had roommates?
YES!  I had a great roommate my first year of college...  we were different enough that we would have our own space plus got along really well.  Then after my first marriage went down the 'crapper', my best friend, Lacey, and I moved in together...  that was fun!  We were each other's 'rocks' at that time in our lives and we really enjoyed living together. 

2.  How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
Kayson has several 'names' --- Buster Brown, Buster, Honey Bear, K, Stinker!

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Not really... I mean, I wasn't up at 3 am to watch it 'live'!  Ryan and I watched a little of the coverage that morning...  I really only cared about what Kate was wearing!  And she looked beautiful!  But after I saw the dress and a few other minutes of the vows, that's all I really needed to see!

4.  What is the messiest room in your house?
The 3rd bedroom.  It's our 'catch-all' room and I hate it!  ha.  I don't hate it, I just know it's messy...  it gathers dust, it gathers papers and old bills, it's our place to hang our clothes that we can't dry, it's just a mess - and eye-sore, so the door is always closed.  Someday, baby #2 would be in there, and then it'll be a wonderful room, but for now, the door stays closed!

5.  What is your ideal Mother's Day?
Uninterrupted sleep...  wait, I've been getting that for about 2 weeks now.  (Now that I've said that, Kayson will for sure be up Saturday night/Sunday morn!)  ha. Or maybe a nice long nap!  But more seriously, just spending time with Ryan and Kayson... and maybe, just maybe, having a day where Kayson doesn't scream, throw a tantrum and whine!  (That would be heavenly!)  ;) 

I actually would like to go for breakfast at HyVee and just spend the day outside with my boys...  maybe getting some flowers too?! 

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I TOTALLY have the third-room-catch-all-crap-room-nursery someday-closed door all the time-room! I hate it too! I rarely go in there but when I do it's too overwhelming to think about. So I just close the door again! LOL! ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete