Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Baby is 2

Happy 2nd Birthday to our beautiful son, Kayson. It's really hard to believe he's 2... he's not a baby, he's all boy - all toddler... talking up a STORM!!!

I sit here... in the quiet, kinda. Mike, JeanAnn & Ryan and watching "A Chrismtas Story" (Ryan's favorite movie), and Kayson is napping... I sit here... with a tear in my eye (not letting anyone see it)... Kayson is 2. He says he's 2. It's amazing. The whole thing is amazing. I think back to two years ago - at this time, he was born and I was 'recovering' or maybe getting stiched up (some things are a blur!), but I know Kayson had arrived and everyone was ooohing and awwing over him... of course, he was perfect and healthy. He still is.

I just want to say Happy Birthday to our wonderful son. He may challenge us every day, but he sure does bring more smiles than challenges... He's a blessing, he's awesome, he's fun, he's perfect. I wouldn't ask for anything else. We love you so much Kayson.
This is Dadda & Kayson - heading home from the hospital.
Merry Christmas to all of our families and friends. Blessings to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment