Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you regift... and if so, do you have a regifting horror story around it?
I don't regift... if I end up not liking something or it just doesn't work out - we'll just put it in a pile for a garage sale or take to Goodwill.

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?
I know what my Mom is getting me... simply because I was with her with I picked everything out - I put it in her cart and she bought. ;) That's kind of nice!! A nice change! Otherwise, I've given ideas to other people, but I don't know for sure what I'm getting!

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family... you or Santa?
Me! Now that I think about it - I don't think Kayson has a gift that's from Santa... besides his stocking!! I'm assuming that's ok for this year! ha.

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from?
Jeans. Yuk. I have such a hard time finding jeans that I like (without spending an arm and a leg). I have larger thighs (people say that's stupid), but I do... we call it the "Hardy thighs"... and I have long legs. Finding jeans that'll work around that is a task in itself... I don't like jeans that really stretch out - if my butt is saggy by 8 am, that's not good. ha. So to answer the question - I would LOVE to buy jeans from the Buckle, but that's too pricey... right now, I have a couple pairs that work from Maurices and Target!

5. Christmas meal? Big, All out Meal or Snacks & Appetizers?
Big meal. Both sides of the family like food! Actually, we (the Hardy's), typically plan our time together around food and dinners... We'll have a nice large meal for the Taylor side, then for the Hardy side we typically do soups and tons of sides... Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment