Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
It's different every year. This year we'll be opening gifts on both days, with two different sides of the family. When I was growing up, my sisters and I would get to open 1 gift on Christmas Eve night... then the rest were opened on Christmas Day. That was always so much fun! Kind of gave us a 'taste' of what was to come! ;)

2. What is your favorite Christmas candy/cookie?
My Mom's sugar Christmas cookies. They are the BEST - and she puts awesome frosting on them. I'm not a big frosting person, but the frosting Mom puts on them is just perfect. ;) LOVE THEM!

3. What is the worst Christmas gift you've ever recieved?
Oh... I've got a good one. When I was married the first time, my Mother-in Law at the time gave me this Christmas sweater. It was a red cardigan with snowflakes on it... and it had these huge buttons on it. It was awful. Bless her. ;)

4. What Christmas song do you love?
"Oh Holy Night"
I also am liking "Last Christmas" - my niece, Eden, knows all the words and she sang it one night when I was with her and it was precious. ;)

5. How many trees do you put up?
1. And it's gorgeous... we got a pre-lit one last year and it's perfect. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment